Coyotes sign Michael Latta to one-year, two-way contract
The Arizona Coyotes signed forward Michael Latta to a one-year, two-way contract, the team announced on Tuesday.
Latta, 26, played 61 games between the Ontario Reign and Rockford IceHogs of the AHL in 2016-17, recording five goals and 17 assists. In the AHL, he has a total of 123 points in 244 career games.
The 6-foot, 207-pound forward has 113 NHL games under his belt playing for the Washington Capitals in which he recorded four goals and 13 assists.
Out of St. Clements, Ontario, Latta was the 72nd overall pick by the Nashville Predators in the 2009 NHL Draft.
- Anthony Duclair has hat trick, Coyotes beat Senators in OT
- Coyotes’ Stepan hopes to step up production with more aggressive play
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- Coyotes beat Montreal in nine-goal thriller for third win of season
- ‘Yotes GM John Chayka more worried about the process than the standings