Coyotes sign Michael Latta to one-year, two-way contract
The Arizona Coyotes signed forward Michael Latta to a one-year, two-way contract, the team announced on Tuesday.
Latta, 26, played 61 games between the Ontario Reign and Rockford IceHogs of the AHL in 2016-17, recording five goals and 17 assists. In the AHL, he has a total of 123 points in 244 career games.
The 6-foot, 207-pound forward has 113 NHL games under his belt playing for the Washington Capitals in which he recorded four goals and 13 assists.
Out of St. Clements, Ontario, Latta was the 72nd overall pick by the Nashville Predators in the 2009 NHL Draft.
- Arizona Coyotes officially agree to terms with four players
- Coyotes use cap space to acquire Hinostroza, Hossa contract via ‘Hawks
- Coyotes acquire Hinostroza in multi-piece trade with Blackhawks
- Coyotes’ Ekman-Larsson donates $125K to Boys and Girls Club
- Coyotes sign first-round pick Barrett Hayton to three-year deal