Coyotes sign Michael Latta to one-year, two-way contract
The Arizona Coyotes signed forward Michael Latta to a one-year, two-way contract, the team announced on Tuesday.
Latta, 26, played 61 games between the Ontario Reign and Rockford IceHogs of the AHL in 2016-17, recording five goals and 17 assists. In the AHL, he has a total of 123 points in 244 career games.
The 6-foot, 207-pound forward has 113 NHL games under his belt playing for the Washington Capitals in which he recorded four goals and 13 assists.
Out of St. Clements, Ontario, Latta was the 72nd overall pick by the Nashville Predators in the 2009 NHL Draft.
- Battle for the bottom: Coyotes, Sabres vying with others for best lottery odds
- Coyotes ink goalie Merrick Madsen to entry-level contract
- Arizona Coyotes to recall Dylan Strome; Jason Demers done for season
- Ekman-Larsson becomes 6th Swedish D-man to reach 100 goals
- Arizona Coyotes finish homestand with win over Mike Smith, Flames