Panthers bring fresh take, become prince of Twitter for a day
If you think NFL players have too much time on their hands during the offseason, you are right.
As the Carolina Panthers, have shown, the same can apparently also be said for the rest of the organization.
You see, the NFC South team’s social media squad sent out a tweet Friday morning that, on its own, seems pretty innocuous.
At this point, you have “This is a story…”
“This is a story all about how…”
“This is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down…”
Oh, we get it!
From there, the Panthers completed one of the main verses from the theme song for “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air,” which was a popular show in the 90s.
Nicely done, and for those who want to hear the song and verify (or remember better times), here you go:
- Patrick Peterson appears to love the Cardinals’ expected hire of Steve Wilks
- Arizona Cardinals hire Steve Wilks as new head coach
- Panthers DC Steve Wilks set to meet with Cardinals after visiting Giants
- NFL teammates, players and fans react to Carson Palmer’s retirement
- Larry Fitzgerald may have put man asking for help in a huge pickle