Panthers bring fresh take, become prince of Twitter for a day
If you think NFL players have too much time on their hands during the offseason, you are right.
As the Carolina Panthers, have shown, the same can apparently also be said for the rest of the organization.
You see, the NFC South team’s social media squad sent out a tweet Friday morning that, on its own, seems pretty innocuous.
At this point, you have “This is a story…”
“This is a story all about how…”
“This is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down…”
Oh, we get it!
From there, the Panthers completed one of the main verses from the theme song for “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air,” which was a popular show in the 90s.
Nicely done, and for those who want to hear the song and verify (or remember better times), here you go:
- Sports stars, pro teams react to Las Vegas mass shooting
- Now Trending, Sept. 19: Hockey is back, but is Texas football back?
- Doug and Wolf’s 2017 NFL Power Poll rankings – Week 2
- Machine that produces bricks inspires NBA player roasting
- Aaron Rodgers saves the day, gets students out of exam with retweet