Panthers bring fresh take, become prince of Twitter for a day
If you think NFL players have too much time on their hands during the offseason, you are right.
As the Carolina Panthers, have shown, the same can apparently also be said for the rest of the organization.
You see, the NFC South team’s social media squad sent out a tweet Friday morning that, on its own, seems pretty innocuous.
At this point, you have “This is a story…”
“This is a story all about how…”
“This is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down…”
Oh, we get it!
From there, the Panthers completed one of the main verses from the theme song for “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air,” which was a popular show in the 90s.
Nicely done, and for those who want to hear the song and verify (or remember better times), here you go:
- Cardinals will target QB Kirk Cousins, OG Andrew Norwell in free agency
- Cardinals sign CB Lou Young to one-year contract
- Portland Trail Blazers fans play worst Tic-Tac-Toe game ever
- John Brown takes to Twitter with free agency on the brain
- Redskins’ Kendall Fuller traded to Kansas City, reacts on Twitter