Suns’ Josh Jackson throws it up for Derrick Jones Jr.
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) July 9, 2017
If highlights are what you wanted to see from the Phoenix Suns’ Summer League action, highlights are what you shall receive.
The Suns’ second game of the Las Vegas event saw the young starting lineup get off to a slow start to trail 30-18 heading into the second quarter, but one bright spot came off a transition opportunity.
Second-year forward Dragan Bender pulled a rebound down and pushed it up the court. After he found Josh Jackson streaking down the left wing, Jackson tossed a lob to swingman Derrick Jones Jr., who was running down the right side of the court.
And as Airplane Mode tends to do, Jones Jr. rose to throw it down with ease.
- A lack of energy, consistent lineups help explain Suns’ recent slide
- Suns’ Alex Len among ESPN’s sell-high candidates at NBA trade deadline
- Suns’ Tyson Chandler becomes 40th NBA player to reach 10,000 rebounds
- Has the light bulb turned on for Suns rookie forward Josh Jackson?
- Suns Strokes: Pacers cruise as Phoenix struggles without Warren