Single-game tickets for 2017 Cardinals season to go on sale Saturday
The Cardinals will start selling single game tickets for the 2017 season on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. Arizona time.
To try and help keep their home-field advantage, the first two hours of the sale will be available exclusively to those with an Arizona zip code.
Residents outside of Arizona can also begin purchasing single game tickets starting at noon on Saturday.
For their marquee matchups that include the Sept. 25 game vs. Dallas, the Nov. 9 game vs. Seattle and the Christmas Eve contest against the Giants, there will be a limit of four tickets per order.
Fans can only purchase tickets through Ticketmaster, either on www.ticketmaster.com or over the phone at 800-745-3000.
If you miss out on the Ticketmaster sale, starting on Monday, July 17 tickets will also be available at the Cardinals Tempe Training Facility box office (8:30 AM-5:00 PM) and the University of Phoenix Stadium box office (10:00 AM-6:00 PM).
Tickets may go quick though, the team has sold out all 114 games they’ve played in their 11 years at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Armstrong, Wilks complete second interviews as Cards’ search rolls on
- Arians endorses Bettcher, Armstrong for Cardinals’ head coaching job
- PFF: Budda Baker a top performer among 2017 second rounders
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB