Joel Embiid had fun at the Home Run Derby
You might think that Joel Embiid would become a little more private after being fined $10,000 by the NBA for his vulgar language directed at LaVar Ball used on social media.
You clearly don’t know Joel Embiid then.
Embiid was back at it on Twitter, and it seemed like he was having a whole lot of fun hanging out at the MLB Home Run Derby.
First, the Philadelphia 76er caught a home run.
Wait, then he caught another.
He wasn’t done yet in Miami.
He made sure to get even more fans behind him, saying that they “were all trusting the Process” of the derby and assuredly of his 76ers.
When Embiid gets back on the court, let’s hope the process is kind.
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s top rebounders since 2000
- Philadelphia 76ers pull off hilarious prank on comedian
- Sixers arrived in Phoenix with bright future Suns desperately seek
- Suns’ second-half surge comes up short against 76ers at home
- Sixers attempt to restrict Devin Booker, challenge Suns to beat them elsewhere