Max Domi is done with his beard.
The Arizona Coyotes forward is shaving it off on Wednesday, and he’s doing so via a live Instagram video. There’s a good cause behind it.
Unfortunately for Coyotes fans, the shaving session won’t be happening in the Valley. But if you happen to be in Toronto, Domi will be getting a trim at Starks Barber, which will be open for the public to attend.
Wrote Domi on his Instagram page: “It is my mission to spread awareness and help find a cure for diabetes. With your help, we can do it! #FundRazor”
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity
- Chayka: New Coyotes head coach Tocchet ‘checked a lot of the boxes’
- Titans GM won’t be denied in bidding for art his diabetic daughter helped create
- Coyotes hope to add veteran talent to balance promising youth
- Decisions, decisions: For Coyotes, there’s Doan – and whole lot more
- ESPN writer: Leading scorer Vrbata Coyotes’ most difficult choice in 2017 free agency