Diamondbacks’ All-Star intros were a bit — awkward
Four Arizona Diamondbacks got the votes and were named National League All-Stars.
The huge honor went to Zack Greinke, Paul Goldschmidt, Jake Lamb and Robbie Ray.
Even though we don’t want to take away from their achievements through the first half of the season, their introductions for Tuesday’s All-Star game in Miami were a bit awkward.
First, Greinke didn’t even seem like he knew they were going to call his name.
Lamb was Cool Hand Luke but Ray and Goldschmidt gave the ol’ awkward wave to nobody.
Now that we’ve roasted them a bit, let’s get back to baseball, eh?
- D-backs’ Magic Number Countdown
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs beat Marlins in back-and-forth thriller
- D-backs’ Chris Iannetta launches grand slam against Marlins, has 8 RBI
- Challenger Space Center exhibit to highlight Diamondbacks STEM Showcase
- D-backs hosting Childhood Cancer Awareness Night on Saturday