Kids get in free to upcoming D-backs series
The Arizona Diamondbacks are once again offering affordable ways for families to see the team play at Chase Field this summer.
For the upcoming home series against the top team in the National League East, the Washington Nationals, the D-backs are offering free admission for kids 15 and under with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket for select sections of the ballpark.
This offer is for July 21, 22 and 23 against the Nationals and includes up to two free kids tickets per adult.
Sections that will offer the deal include Bleachers, Bullpen Reserve, Club Reserve, Infield Reserve and Outfield Reserve.
There will be plenty for the kids to do and maybe even take home with them. Friday night will feature postgame fireworks and kids can run the bases after the Sunday game. But Saturday is the day to be there when the first 20,000 fans receive a Robbie Ray Strikeout Counter Bobblehead.
Adult tickets start at $19 and can be purchased at the Chase Field box office, by phone at 602-514-8400, or online at dbacks.com/kids.
- Paul Goldschmidt: Intimidating, friendly, the guy you want at the plate
- Rockies light up Archie Bradley in game-changing inning of D-backs’ loss
- Current D-backs, 2001 champs dominate 20th anniversary team
- The 5: Diamondbacks storylines to watch in the season’s second half
- D-backs’ Clay Buchholz pitches 6 innings, strikes out 6 in rehab start