Coyotes sign G Marek Langhamer to two-way contract
Marek Langhamer and the Arizona Coyotes on Monday agreed for the goalie to remain with the team on a one-year, two-way contract.
The 23-year-old appeared in one game for the NHL club last season, stopping seven of eight shots.
With the AHL’s Tucson Roadrunners, he recorded a 8-11-2 record with a .902 save percentage through 25 appearances. Langhamer also went 5-2-0 with a .913 save percentage in seven games with Rapid City of the ECHL.
Langhamer, from the Czech Republic, was a seventh-round draft pick by the Coyotes in 2012.
- Coyotes run point streak to five games with win over Islanders
- Nick Cousins, like his teammates, seems to have turned a page
- Blue Jackets trade John Ramage to Coyotes for future considerations
- Coyotes start off strong against the Blues, snap losing streak
- Coyotes catch fire in first period against Blues, score four goals