Zack Greinke bandages up David Peralta’s owie
— FOX Sports Arizona (@FOXSPORTSAZ) July 26, 2017
Aww, is wittle David hurting from wunning into the wall?
Yes, apparently, little David was hurting. After making a diving grab at the left-field wall to steal a hit from the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday, Diamondbacks outfielder David Peralta was rubbing his arm after the play required him to crash into the outfield fence.
Back in the dugout soon after, ace Zack Greinke was tending to his teammate, who apparently needed to place a Band-Aid on the boo-boo.
The rest of the D-backs, of course, found this hilarious.
All we want to know now is whether Greinke was equipped with a super cool Band-Aid instead of those drab, pigment-colored ones that are no fun.
- ESPN: Yasmany Tomas has the D-backs’ worst contract
- ESPN’s Olney: Red Sox offered Martinez deal in range of $100 million
- D-backs avoid arbitration with 9 players including Ray, Lamb, Pollock
- D-backs reach agreement with Brad Boxberger, avoid arbitration
- D-backs agree to one-year deal with Corbin, avoid arbitration