While no one really likes to see rain delays in baseball, their happening does not necessarily mean fun cannot be had.
And sure enough, both the Arizona Diamondbacks and Chicago Cubs had some fun while Thursday’s game was paused in the top of the second inning.
There were costumes. Bowling and fishing happened. Bobsledding took place, and finally a dance-off was had.
The question of who spent their time better is certainly one that can be debated, though with a 4-0 lead at the time, the D-backs were likely in a bit of a better mood throughout it all.
And if nothing else, at least they didn’t suffer the same fate as this unfortunate member of the grounds crew.
- Sedona Red Recap: Anthony Banda struggles in D-backs’ loss to Astros
- D-backs option Jake Barrett, recall Silvino Bracho from Triple-A
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs fall as Cubs bats strike early and often
- D-backs release list of nicknames for jerseys on Players Weekend
- Diamondbacks to serve Versus Dog at Chase Field this weekend