Marshall Faulk’s name was misspelled on Hall of Fame jacket
One simple mistake can turn the highest honor into a joke.
On the day that a new class enters the Pro Football Hall of Fame that includes former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner, we learned that someone from the 2011 class got surprised when receiving his jacket.
St. Louis Rams running back Marshall Faulk picked up his prized Hall of Fame gold jacket only to see that they had misspelled his name.
After all the years of working so hard to reach the highest honor, only to see that someone didn’t spell check was probably frustrating.
At least they said his name correctly when being enshrined.
- The 5: Best Cardinals performances on Monday Night Football
- Arizona’s sports personalities give predictions of Mayweather-McGregor
- Larry Fitzgerald: Saturday HoF festivities a top-five experience
- Thanking Kurt Warner, Cardinals buy full-page ad in Arizona Republic
- Arizona Cardinal great Kurt Warner inducted into Pro Football Hall of Fame