Marshall Faulk’s name was misspelled on Hall of Fame jacket
One simple mistake can turn the highest honor into a joke.
On the day that a new class enters the Pro Football Hall of Fame that includes former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner, we learned that someone from the 2011 class got surprised when receiving his jacket.
St. Louis Rams running back Marshall Faulk picked up his prized Hall of Fame gold jacket only to see that they had misspelled his name.
After all the years of working so hard to reach the highest honor, only to see that someone didn’t spell check was probably frustrating.
At least they said his name correctly when being enshrined.
- Brandi Chastain’s Hall of Fame plaque looks like Gary Busey or something
- QB Kurt Warner was ‘serious’ about an NFL return in 2018
- Cardinals’ quarterback dynamics offers potential for high drama
- Dilfer: Cardinals won draft with Rosen pick, QB has Rodgers-type talent
- ESPN names Barkley, Nash among former Suns that changed the game