Fitzgerald, Wilson, Campbell in Canton to watch Kurt Warner’s enshrinement
All the eyes in the Arizona Cardinals world were on Canton to watch former quarterback Kurt Warner be officially inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Some of those eyes were on location, as a handful of former greats of the franchise and current players were at the enshrinement ceremony to see Warner and the other six members of his class give their speeches.
That included two of, arguably, the best defenders in franchise history, Adrian Wilson and Calais Campbell.
Current Cardinal Larry Fitzgerald, who surely will be wearing his own gold jacket in the future, was seen with two other current Hall of Famers, former Cardinal Aeneas Williams and Cris Carter.
Williams, inducted in 2014, was the first Cardinals Ring of Honor member to make the Pro Football Hall of Fame that played for the franchise in Arizona. Warner will now be the second.
Fitzgerald spoke about the person Warner was and the impact he had and still has on the community in the Valley.
- Former Cardinals DE Josh Mauro joins Giants
- The Cardinals’ quarterback options could be limited by 15th pick
- Cardinals reportedly interested in CB Robert McClain
- Report: Cardinals restricted free agent Xavier Williams visits with Chiefs
- Justin Pugh had to leave unlikely friendship to sign with Cardinals