Mike Trout received a birthday present unlike any other
If they don’t completely forget about it in the first place, friends will often do one of two things to help celebrate your birthday. Some will celebrate with a nice, thoughtful, caring present. Others will celebrate with a spanking machine or another sort of prank.
Los Angeles Angels outfielder Mike Trout’s teammates did the latter.
Trout turned 26 years old on Monday and his Angels teammates first put him in a chair.
While on the chair, they covered him with the ingredients of a cake (eggs, flour, water) and some other random materials they likely found around the clubhouse (coffee creamer and an Icee).
— Mike Trout (@MikeTrout) August 7, 2017
Luckily he didn’t have to eat the ingredients of the cake like Frank Reynolds in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but still treating your best player with a likely painful gift might not be the best idea for a team fighting for the playoffs.
- Goldschmidt, Dyson lead Diamondbacks to win over Angels
- Jarrod Dyson robs potential go-ahead grand slam in D-backs’ win
- D-backs claim RHP Troy Scribner, designate OF Jeremy Hazelbaker
- D-backs’ Ray has command issues in short outing against Angels
- Philadelphia 76ers pull off hilarious prank on comedian