First batch of Arizona Coyotes single-game tickets on sale Aug. 17
The Arizona Coyotes will begin selling their first batch of tickets to home games on Aug. 17.
The team’s two preseason home games and the first half of the regular season home games will go on sale at 10 a.m.
That includes the team’s home opener against the Vegas Golden Knights. Several of the best players in the NHL will be visiting the Valley, including a stretch in the second half of December that has Steven Stamkos and the Tampa Bay Lightning on Dec. 16, Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins on Dec. 22 and Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals on Dec. 28.
Hometown kid Auston Matthews is fresh off his 69-point rookie campaign that saw him win the Calder Trophy. Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs will be at Gila River Arena on Jan. 4.
Pricing information and potential savings on groups of 10 or more are available on the Coyotes’ website or you can call 480-563-PUCK (7825).
- Coyotes run point streak to five games with win over Islanders
- Nick Cousins, like his teammates, seems to have turned a page
- Blue Jackets trade John Ramage to Coyotes for future considerations
- Coyotes start off strong against the Blues, snap losing streak
- Coyotes catch fire in first period against Blues, score four goals