Bills fan buys Sammy Watkins jersey moments before trade
It’s never fun to own the jersey of a player who gets traded. It’s even worse when that jersey is only a few minutes old.
This fan bought a Buffalo Bills jersey of Sammy Watkins, a wide receiver with three years of NFL experience and a 1,000-yard season under his belt thus far.
The only problem is, Stephen bought that jersey on Friday. Watkins was traded moments later to the Los Angeles Rams for cornerback E.J. Gaines and a second-round draft pick.
The tweet went viral, but that’s not likely to make up for the fact that Stephen just dropped some coin on a jersey that became outdated before lunchtime.
- Arizona Coyotes trade Sislo, Hickey to Sabres for Hudson Fasching
- Considering the possibility the Suns make an NBA Draft-day trade
- Former ASU DB promises to buy fans jerseys if Cavs win NBA Finals
- ESPN’s Marks would be stunned if Suns traded for Karl-Anthony Towns
- ESPN: Confidence level of Cardinals QB depth chart low