Check out all 30 MLB teams’ colorful uniforms for Players Weekend
Teams across all sports like to switch up the uniforms once in a while, whether it be holiday themed threads, tribute accessories to late members of the organization, or just a simple color change.
For MLB Players Weekend, not only are players wearing their nicknames across their back, they are sporting new colorful uniforms as well.
Some have linked the MLB’s Players Weekend uniforms to those seen during the NFL season on Thursday nights, called the Color Rush.
It seems the idea is to throw bright colors into the mix to grab someone’s attention who might be a bit bored of the simple gray threads.
All 30 MLB teams certainly exceeded those expectations.
Check out the photo gallery below for a peek at what each team’s Players Weekend uniform looks like during game action.
- Diamondbacks get festive with 2018 holiday uniforms, hats and socks
- D-backs celebrate 23rd birthday on anniversary of Phoenix expansion
- Facebook, MLB agree to deal to live-stream regular season games
- Former Sun P.J. Tucker shows off expensive taste in sneakers
- Diamondbacks rank in bottom third of ESPN’s MLB future power rankings