Yasiel Puig does a gender reveal in his own special way
After a couple announces they are going to have a baby, the unsolved question is whether it’s a boy or a girl.
Couples often look to announce that information in a unique way, sending out photos with blue or pink colors to their family and friends, or even hosting a gender reveal party.
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig announced that he was going to have another boy in his own special way.
Puig and his girlfriend Andrea took the field at Dodger Stadium where the outfielder hit a home run.
He presumably swung at a rosin bag that exploded to reveal blue powder.
This will be Puig’s second baby boy.
- Astros win first World Series crown, top Dodgers in Game 7
- Hernandez hits 3 HRs, Dodgers top Cubs to reach World Series
- ‘We gave everything’: Dodgers end Diamondbacks’ surprise season
- D-backs manager Lovullo ready to see team grow from playoff experience
- D-backs can’t find traction during Greinke-Darvish battle in NLDS loss