Yasiel Puig does a gender reveal in his own special way
After a couple announces they are going to have a baby, the unsolved question is whether it’s a boy or a girl.
Couples often look to announce that information in a unique way, sending out photos with blue or pink colors to their family and friends, or even hosting a gender reveal party.
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig announced that he was going to have another boy in his own special way.
Puig and his girlfriend Andrea took the field at Dodger Stadium where the outfielder hit a home run.
He presumably swung at a rosin bag that exploded to reveal blue powder.
This will be Puig’s second baby boy.
- Inside the Dodgers’ recent skid and what it means for the D-backs
- D-backs complete sweep of Dodgers for franchise-record 13th straight win
- Streak over: D-backs tie for second-longest stretch without trailing
- D-backs outlast Dodgers, tie team record with 12th-straight win
- D-backs approach record for most consecutive innings without trailing