Proceeds from D-backs’ raffle will be donated to Hurricane Harvey relief
Proceeds from the Arizona Diamondbacks’ 50/50 raffle played during their three-game home series against the Los Angeles Dodgers will go toward Hurricane Harvey relief efforts in Texas, the team announced Monday.
The D-backs host the Dodgers on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and one raffle per game will be open to fans at Chase Field as well as those watching from home. Fans can purchase raffle tickets online at dbacks.com/5050raffle.
Raffle tickets cost $2 each, three for $5, 10 for $10 or 80 for $20.
Fans must be 18 years old or older and in Arizona to purchase tickets.
Those at Chase Field can purchase the tickets through roving sellers in the stands or at a kiosk located along the concourse behind Section 134.
Each 50/50 raffle will begin 1.5 hours before each game and close at the end of the sixth inning. The winner is announced during the seventh inning and will be posted online at dbacks.com/5050raffle. Fans not at the ballpark can listen to FOX Sports Arizona’s “D-backs Live” postgame show to hear the winning ticket announced.
Half of the total pot will go toward the winning fan, while the other half will be given to various relief efforts in Texas through the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation.
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins
- J.D. Martinez’s agent keeps making hilarious metaphors
- D-backs’ Greinke finishes fourth in NL Cy Young voting, Ray seventh
- NL MVP: How D-backs’ Goldschmidt stacks up against other two finalists