Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: Kicking off 2017 against NMSU
It’s one day away.
The Arizona State football team opens the 2017 slate against New Mexico State on Thursday in what should be a fine opportunity to work out the kinks.
On this week’s “Sun Devil Source Report” podcast, Chris Karpman and Kaelen Jones take a look at ASU’s depth chart heading into the matchup, preview the Aggies and discuss the big picture. How will the season go for Todd Graham’s Sun Devils?
No matter the final score, the opportunity to set the tone for the year ahead while whittling out roles could tell us where to set expectations for Arizona State this year.
Each week, the ‘Sun Devil Source Report’ podcast brings you the latest news, information and analysis of Arizona State football. Hosts Kaelen Jones and Chris Karpman of SunDevilSource.com bring you the most informative updates surrounding the Sun Devils.
- ASU football coach Herm Edwards, Blue Angels team up for wild ride
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan
- Arizona State’s Courtney Ekmark ready to return to familiar March setting
- ASU unable to speed up Syracuse, eliminated from NCAA Tournament