Cardinals sign Ulrick John and Vinston Painter to practice squad
The Arizona Cardinals signed offensive tackles Ulrick John and Vinston Painter to their practice squad and released Givens Price Thursday.
John started three games for the Arizona Cardinals in 2016 and played in two games for the Miami Dolphins in 2015.
Painter played for the Washington Redskins in 2016 and the Cleveland Browns in 2014 for a total of eight games. He was a six-round pick by the Denver Broncos in 2013.
Price was originally cut to make way for the 53-man roster, but the team re-signed the offensive tackle to their practice squad.
- Former Cardinals assistant Brentson Buckner hooks on with Buccaneers
- SI’s King could see free agent QB A.J. McCarron landing with Cardinals
- Al Roker missed Larry Fitzgerald’s non-retirement news
- Cardinals’ 2017 rookie class deemed ‘underwhelming’ by one NFL expert
- Thoughts from Newsmakers Week, Days 4 and 5: Keim, McDonough visit