Cardinals elevate LB Albright, add OT Leamon to practice squad
The Arizona Cardinals promoted linebacker Bryson Albright to the active roster and signed offensive lineman Javarius Leamon to the practice squad in his place on Monday.
The 6-foot-5, 235-pound Albright was added to Arizona’s practice squad on Sept. 4 and has one game of NFL experience. As a rookie in 2016, he split time on the Buffalo Bills’ practice squad and active roster.
The Miami (Ohio) product joined Buffalo last season after going undrafted and then playing with the Cincinnati Bengals during the preseason.
Leamon, a 6-foot-7, 332-pound lineman out of South Carolina State, went undrafted this year and signed with the New York Jets in May.
New York released Leamon on Sept. 2.
- Training camp kickoff: Cardinals’ big questions to answer for a big 2020
- Cardinals get taste of new normal, COVID-19 testing in Flight Plan episode
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals’ under-25 talent is top-3 in NFL
- Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald is PFF’s most valuable non-QB since 2006
- Cardinals LB Chandler Jones aiming for record-breaking 2020 season