Cardinals add Kevin Snyder to practice squad, release Connor Harris
The Arizona Cardinals signed Kevin Snyder to their practice squad and released fellow linebacker Connor Harris on Monday, the team announced.
The 6-foot-2, 245-pound Snyder made two appearances for the Denver Broncos this season.
Snyder went undrafted out of Rutgers in 2015 and first joined the Detroit Lions before bouncing around WITH practice squads in San Francisco and New England. He was elevated to the Patriots’ regular roster for the 2015 AFC Championship game before joining the Broncos last year.
Harris, a rookie out of Lindenwood College in Missouri, holds the NCAA record in all divisions for recording 633 tackles in his career. He won the 2016 Cliff Harris Award given to the best defender in football for small schools in Division II, III and the NAIA.
- Cardinals WR Hakeem Butler has hand fracture, could land on IR
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals year-by-year leading rushers
- NFL rules analyst Mike Pereira: Cardinals clap snap issues no big deal
- Camp K report: Cardinals look ahead as training camp comes to a close
- Camp K report: Murray unfazed by loss, opportunity awaits CB Murphy