Arizona Coyotes send down Kyle Capobianco to Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes have sent down defenseman Kyle Capobianco to the Tucson Roadrunners in the AHL.
Drafted in the third round (No. 63 overall) of the 2015 NHL Draft, Capobianco was called up on Dec. 4 and made his NHL debut against the Boston Bruins on Dec. 7, posting 13:33 of ice time and a minus-one.
He was scratched in the next two games.
Capobianco has 14 points and 12 penalty minutes in his 17 games with the Roadrunners this season.
- Coyotes’ Christian Dvorak out indefinitely following surgery
- Coyotes recall Laurent Dauphin after conditioning stint in Tucson
- Coyotes’ Strome, Crouse look to establish themselves in NHL
- ‘Ice rink, dining hall, back to the rink’: Coyotes rookies all business in Vegas
- Coyotes’ Ekman-Larsson embraces ‘face of the franchise’ role