Arizona Coyotes send down Kyle Capobianco to Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes have sent down defenseman Kyle Capobianco to the Tucson Roadrunners in the AHL.
Drafted in the third round (No. 63 overall) of the 2015 NHL Draft, Capobianco was called up on Dec. 4 and made his NHL debut against the Boston Bruins on Dec. 7, posting 13:33 of ice time and a minus-one.
He was scratched in the next two games.
Capobianco has 14 points and 12 penalty minutes in his 17 games with the Roadrunners this season.
- Late no-call sinks Arizona Coyotes’ hopes in Nashville
- Succession plan: Fischer could be Coyotes’ next great power forward
- Coyotes hope Duclair trade can trigger reversal of fortunes
- Coyotes’ GM Chayka: Duclair trade about finding ‘coachable’ players
- ‘It means a lot’: Ekman-Larsson humbled with 2nd All-Star Game selection