Arizona Coyotes send down Kyle Capobianco to Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes have sent down defenseman Kyle Capobianco to the Tucson Roadrunners in the AHL.
Drafted in the third round (No. 63 overall) of the 2015 NHL Draft, Capobianco was called up on Dec. 4 and made his NHL debut against the Boston Bruins on Dec. 7, posting 13:33 of ice time and a minus-one.
He was scratched in the next two games.
Capobianco has 14 points and 12 penalty minutes in his 17 games with the Roadrunners this season.
- Coyotes’ Ekman-Larsson embraces ‘face of the franchise’ role
- Coyotes stick with premium positions on Day 2 of NHL Draft
- Young Coyotes players address grind of NHL season
- Looking to the future, Coyotes sign Antti Raanta to three-year extension
- NHL nicknames are lame, but are we getting the full story?