Kurt Warner to honor Shane Doan at game night fundraiser
With their playing days behind them, Kurt Warner and Shane Doan continue to leave a lasting impact on the state of Arizona.
Warner, along with his wife Brenda, are running a celebrity game night and plan to honor Doan at the fundraiser on Feb. 9. Doan retired in August after a 21-year career with the Coyotes.
“We know the impact Shane’s had on this community. We’re so grateful he wanted to be a part of this,” Warner told Doug & Wolf on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station. “It’s Hollywood Game Night. We want to celebrate Shane, have a fun evening and have people join myself and Shane and play fun games.”
Tickets to the event cost $250 and VIP tickets are also available for $1,000, which includes access to a pre-event reception with Warner, Doan and other celebrities. All proceeds from the function will go towards Treasure House, a charity of Warner’s designed to help adults with disabilities.
- Justin Pugh had to leave unlikely friendship to sign with Cardinals
- New Cardinals OL Justin Pugh talks college, Pat Tillman, West Coast
- Former Cardinals QB Matt Barkley signs with Bengals
- Free agent CB EJ Gaines visiting Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals free agent Jaron Brown agrees to one-year deal with Seattle