Phoenix Suns drop in Forbes’ rankings of NBA franchise value
The Suns’ value shot up 16 percent from last year’s $1.1 billion to $1.28 billion.
This puts the Suns under the league average of $1.65 billion.
The New York Knicks lead the league in value with $3.6 billion and the New Orleans Pelicans are the NBA’s least valuable franchise at $1 billion.
Phoenix is dead last in value for teams in the Pacific Division. The Los Angeles Lakers ($3.3 billion) and the Golden State Warriors ($3.1 billion) lead the division as the second-and third-most valuable teams in the league. The Los Angeles Clippers are the eighth most valuable franchise at $2.15 billion. The Sacramento Kings are the closest to the Suns valued at $1.37 billion and the 13th most valuable in the NBA.
- Report: Phoenix Suns trade T.J. Warren to Indiana Pacers for cash
- Reports: Mavericks, Pacers among teams interested in Suns’ T.J. Warren
- Suns’ Josh Jackson accused of being high, exposing child to marijuana
- Arizona Sports’ 2019 Phoenix Suns NBA Mock Draft Tracker
- Empire of the Suns NBA Mock Draft: Suns get their point guard