A youth baseball team called out Paul Goldschmidt, Brandon Webb and Stephen Randolph with the hopes of getting them to do the ALS ice bucket challenge.
The current and former Diamondbacks accepted.
The kids are part of the Scottsdale Cal Ripken Minors team, and are between the ages of 9 and 10.
From the looks of it, a good time was had while benefiting a good cause.
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity