Last week’s trade that sent Jimmy Graham from the New Orleans Saints to the Seattle Seahawks shocked the NFL world.
Arguably the best tight end in the NFL, Graham — who caught 85 passes for 889 yards and 10 touchdowns last season and has career totals of 386 receptions, 4,752 yards and 51 touchdowns — will give the defending NFC champions the kind of pass-catching weapon they so desperately needed.
But while Seahawks fans are likely ecstatic to add the three-time Pro Bowl selection to their roster, some Saints fans have taken the developments pretty hard.
Seven-year-old Lexia Woods is one of those people, and you can see in this video just how rough the trade was for her.
Graham found out about it, and decided to try and make things right with one of his biggest fans by offering to fly Lexia and her family out to see his first game as a Seahawk.
Judging by this video, it looks like the gesture worked.
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity