Nebraska’s bench mob pulls off synchronized Macarena celebration
Bench mobs are one of the best things about basketball.
Having a player pull off an insane dunk or crossover dribble in front of their own bench results in awesome shots of the bench collectively losing its minds.
Watch the Denver Nuggets go crazy after Gary Harris put Steven Adams on the floor.
Hold me back guy✅
Fall and pretend to die on floor guy✅
Cant watch guy✅
For the first time this year WE HAVE A PERFECT 10 BENCH MOB RATING 👏🏽 pic.twitter.com/B0K88tuKTU
— J.Rob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) February 2, 2018
The best the college basketball world has seen was when Monmouth’s went all out, practicing and preparing routines.
Well, Nebraska’s bench didn’t go that far, but they had at least one rendition ready for a made 3-pointer.
The @HuskerHoops bench mob is at it again.
Heyy Macarena! 🎵 pic.twitter.com/weO9n9SRmX
— Nebraska On BTN (@NebraskaOnBTN) February 14, 2018
The choreography was on-point for the bench as they did the Macarena.
We won’t penalize the player on the far left for the false start.
- College football head coach carousel tracker
- Nebraska coach buys whole team tickets to see Kendrick Lamar
- Arizona Rattlers top Nebraska Danger to win fifth straight
- Rattlers hold on for close win in Nebraska against Danger
- College football Week 1 includes Nebraska’s touching tribute, Kiffin’s fire tweet