Northern Colorado trio score 70, rout Northern Arizona
GREELEY, Colo. — Andre Spight, Jalen Sanders and Jordan Davis combined to score 70 points as Northern Colorado routed Northern Arizona, 95-60 on Thursday night.
The Bears held a seven-point lead at intermission, but outscored the Lumberjacks by 28 over the final 20 minutes.
Spight hit 4-of-7 from distance and finished with 25 points to lead the Bears. Sanders hit 8-of-10 from the field and totaled 24 points while Davis converted 9-of-10 from the floor to amass 21 points.
Northern Colorado (17-10, 8-6) finished the game shooting 59.2 percent, hitting 32-of-54 shots, including 10-of-24 from beyond the 3-point arc.
Northern Arizona (4-22, 1-12) got 15 points from Jojo Anderson and 13 each from Karl Harris and Corey Brown. The Lumberjacks shot 21-of-60 (35 percent), hitting just 2-of-16 from distance.
- Hines leads Northern Arizona over Sacramento State
- Northern Colorado whips Northern Arizona for first win
- Arizona universities to address lack of women coaching women’s sports
- Randall’s two touchdowns help power Missouri State past NAU
- Northern Arizona drops third straight game in loss to Eastern Washington