Arizona pros, teams pay tribute to moms on Mother’s Day
It’s Mother’s Day. And like any holiday that celebrates people in one’s life, it’s pretty special.
Social media was flooded with users paying tribute to all of the special moms out there on their day.
Several of Arizona’s professional athletes and teams joined the celebration on Sunday, posting pictures and heartfelt messages for the beloved mothers in their life.
Taking on the Washington Nationals in the final game of a four-game series, the Diamondbacks traded in the Sedona Red for light pink in honor of the holiday.
D-backs reliever Archie Bradley, Baxter The Bobcat and several other Valley athletes and teams joined in on the celebration.
- Cardinals’ Bradford completes every pass, Johnson scores vs. Saints
- Andy on the Street: Cards fans get hyped for Bradford and Rosen
- ESPN’s Barnwell builds the perfect roster with two Cardinals RBs
- Cardinals’ David Johnson sets sights on regaining elite status in 2018
- David Johnson believes you should pick him No. 1 in fantasy football