Arizona pros, teams pay tribute to moms on Mother’s Day
It’s Mother’s Day. And like any holiday that celebrates people in one’s life, it’s pretty special.
Social media was flooded with users paying tribute to all of the special moms out there on their day.
Several of Arizona’s professional athletes and teams joined the celebration on Sunday, posting pictures and heartfelt messages for the beloved mothers in their life.
Taking on the Washington Nationals in the final game of a four-game series, the Diamondbacks traded in the Sedona Red for light pink in honor of the holiday.
D-backs reliever Archie Bradley, Baxter The Bobcat and several other Valley athletes and teams joined in on the celebration.
- Coyotes to donate 10,000 tickets to youth players, organizations
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Mini-tours give Arizona golfers the chance to chase the dream
- Two Diamondbacks among those receiving toughest called third strikes
- David Johnson’s absence means ‘valuable reps’ for other Cardinals RBs