ASU football will face Texas A&M in 2026-27
Arizona State and Texas A&M have agreed to a home-and-home football series in 2026 and 2027, ASU announced on Monday.
“This agreement with Texas A&M University provides us with another elite future series with a Power 5 opponent,” said vice president for university athletics Ray Anderson in a release.
The Sun Devils will visit College Station first on Sept. 12, 2026 at Kyle Field. Then Texas A&M will make the trip to Tempe the following season on Sept. 11, 2027.
The last time the schools played against each other was at a neutral site game in 2015 in Houston.
It will be the first time Texas A&M has played a football game in Tempe.
The series was made possible after a scheduled series between ASU and LSU was pushed back from 2026 to 2029.
- Pac-12 allows sports to resume voluntary in-person workouts June 15
- Report: ASU basketball to hire Anthony Coleman as assistant coach
- Arizona State golf programs featured in Golf Channel series
- ASU lands 3-star tight end commit from Wisconsin for 2021
- Pac-12’s Larry Scott: College football camps could start in July