Dates announced for 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open
The Coors Light Birds Nest at TPC Scottsdale will once again be rockin’ when the PGA Tour makes its stop in the Valley for the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open.
The Greatest Show on Grass will take place from Jan. 28 through Feb. 3, 2019.
General admission tickets are not yet on sale but will be $45 for Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Passes for Friday and Saturday will be $60.
Premium packages will also be available for purchase, granting access into various clubs and suites along the course.
The Waste Management Phoenix Open will be part of the PGA Tour’s revamped 2018-18 46-tournament schedule.
Two new tournaments — the Rocket Mortgage Classic in Detroit, Mich. (June 24-30) and the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities in Minnesota (July 1-7) — were added to the mix.
The FedExCup Playoffs will feature only three events for 2018-19 instead of four like in years past.
The Northern Trust (August 5-11) will rotate between the New York City area and TPC Boston every year starting in 2020. The other two sites of the playoffs will be the BMW Championship (Aug. 12-18) and the Tour Championship (Aug. 19-25).
As part of the new schedule, the Players Championship will move from May to March 11-17, and the PGA Championship will move from Aug. to May 13-19.
- Golf’s Ryder Cup postponed to 2021; Presidents Cup moved back
- Webb Simpson celebrates Father’s Day win in RBC Heritage tournament
- Scottsdale AZ Open on schedule to commence May 11-14
- PGA Tour, golf world release new schedule amid coronavirus stoppages
- Program provides opportunity for children with disabilities at Phoenix Open