Dates announced for 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open
The Coors Light Birds Nest at TPC Scottsdale will once again be rockin’ when the PGA Tour makes its stop in the Valley for the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open.
The Greatest Show on Grass will take place from Jan. 28 through Feb. 3, 2019.
General admission tickets are not yet on sale but will be $45 for Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Passes for Friday and Saturday will be $60.
Premium packages will also be available for purchase, granting access into various clubs and suites along the course.
The Waste Management Phoenix Open will be part of the PGA Tour’s revamped 2018-18 46-tournament schedule.
Two new tournaments — the Rocket Mortgage Classic in Detroit, Mich. (June 24-30) and the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities in Minnesota (July 1-7) — were added to the mix.
The FedExCup Playoffs will feature only three events for 2018-19 instead of four like in years past.
The Northern Trust (August 5-11) will rotate between the New York City area and TPC Boston every year starting in 2020. The other two sites of the playoffs will be the BMW Championship (Aug. 12-18) and the Tour Championship (Aug. 19-25).
As part of the new schedule, the Players Championship will move from May to March 11-17, and the PGA Championship will move from Aug. to May 13-19.
- Program provides opportunity for children with disabilities at Phoenix Open
- Webb Simpson secures hole-in-one on No. 12, ties for WMPO lead
- Things to watch for when attending the Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Loss of Kobe Bryant the sportsman, teacher and father felt at Phoenix Open
- P2 rocks Pat Tillman Cardinals jersey at WM Open Pro-Am