Week 3 injury report: Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals (0-2) just need to win games.
There’s no single formula or fix for head coach Steve Wilks and staff after the offense and defense have each put together disappointing performances in losses to Washington and Los Angeles to start this season.
Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy has fared a bit better than his fellow first-year head coach.
The Bears (1-1) lost a heartbreaker to the Green Bay Packers in Week 1 and pulled off a win over the Seattle Seahawks on Monday. They visit State Farm Stadium on Sunday with optimism about Nagy’s offensive changes and a defense that should lead the charge after acquiring pass rusher Khalil Mack just before the season began.
With Week 3 of action on deck, here’s a look at the injury report for the Cardinals and Bears.
|Sam Bradford||QB||Non-Injury Related||Limited||Full||Full|
|Ricky Seals-Jones||TE||Non-Injury Related||—||—||DNP|
|Marcus Cooper, Sr.||DB||Hamstring||—||—||DNP||Out|
|Kyle Long||OL||Non-Injury Related||—||—||DNP|
- Cardinals lineman Justin Pugh is OK with his 73 Madden rating
- Cardinals sign NFL supplemental pick Jalen Thompson to 4-year deal
- OT Desmond Harrison charged with strangulation, released by Cardinals
- Cardinals rank 30th in ESPN’s future power rankings
- Larry Fitzgerald hosts shopping spree for Minneapolis athletes