Presidential alert system reveals Trump’s hot Arizona sports takes
The United States government and President Donald Trump for the first time on Wednesday tested a presidential alert system, which will be used on an emergency basis to text alerts to individuals.
But President Trump went a little out of bounds, so to speak, in spamming the alert system with a few hot sports takes.
It seems the president is a huge Arizona sports fan, as we at 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station received the following series of follow-up texts from the President.
- Suns’ Aron Baynes cruising toward big payday in free agency
- Kelly Oubre Jr. bounces back, Suns roll past Trae Young’s Hawks
- Suns preach pick-up points; Booker excited for new practice facility
- The Ringer’s Ryen Russillo talks Suns’ start and Booker’s efficiency
- Ricky Rubio brings flashes of Steve Nash back to Phoenix Suns