Presidential alert system reveals Trump’s hot Arizona sports takes
The United States government and President Donald Trump for the first time on Wednesday tested a presidential alert system, which will be used on an emergency basis to text alerts to individuals.
But President Trump went a little out of bounds, so to speak, in spamming the alert system with a few hot sports takes.
It seems the president is a huge Arizona sports fan, as we at 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station received the following series of follow-up texts from the President.
- Summer league schedule announced for Phoenix Suns
- Suns’ Cameron Johnson: Outside noise gives me more motivation
- Post-draft free agent guard targets for Suns include Joseph, Ellington
- Experts bash the Phoenix Suns’ 2019 NBA Draft haul
- Report: Suns G Tyler Johnson picks up player option for 2019-20 season