Deandre Ayton sports Halloween-themed Pumas in Oklahoma City
The Halloween-themed Puma Clyde Court Disrupt X-Ray shoes won’t be released until Tuesday, but Phoenix Suns center Deandre Ayton got his hands on them a little early.
He is wearing them for the game Sunday against Oklahoma City.
— B/R Kicks (@brkicks) October 28, 2018
The shoes are named after Hall of Famer Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
It’s the second pair of shoes in the “Disrupt” brand that Puma debuted over summer.
A look at the sneakers Deandre Ayton and Marvin Bagley will be wearing during their rookie season.
The Puma Clyde Court Disrupt – arrives on October 1
— The Crossover (@TheCrossover) June 20, 2018
In June, Puma signed Ayton and Kings forward Marvin Bagley III, the top two picks in the 2018 draft, to four-year, multi-million dollar deals, according to Footwear News.
- Devin Booker slams it home in NBA All-Star Game, social media explodes
- Suns’ Devin Booker rocks custom Kobe, Gigi hoodie at NBA All-Star Game
- Steve Nash predicts All-Star Devin Booker will win 3-point contest
- Suns’ Devin Booker does some light reading before 1st NBA All-Star Game
- Shine and dine: How do local sports leaders sell visitors on Arizona?