Suns rookies name ‘scariest’ players to go up against
Imagine how scary it was for NBA players to guard legends like Michael Jordan in the 90s.
Or Steph Curry from beyond 30 feet from the rim.
In honor of Halloween, rookies around the league including Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges named players from the past who would be scariest to play against.
Ayton went with Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal while Bridges chose four-time Defensive Player of the Year Ben Wallace.
Honorable mentions include the likes of Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Shawn Kemp and Hakeem Olajuwon.
The talent level of those players was, indeed, a scary sight.
- Former Sun Jamal Crawford thrilled for another shot in NBA with Nets
- Vecenie’s 6.0 NBA mock draft finds the Suns with No. 2 pick, LaMelo Ball
- ‘We just collab’: Suns’ top trio leading more together in Orlando
- Looks like Richaun Holmes took the wrong advice from Kelly Oubre Jr.
- NBA bubble presents challenges as Suns adjust to plenty of alone time