Suns rookies name ‘scariest’ players to go up against
Imagine how scary it was for NBA players to guard legends like Michael Jordan in the 90s.
Or Steph Curry from beyond 30 feet from the rim.
In honor of Halloween, rookies around the league including Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges named players from the past who would be scariest to play against.
Ayton went with Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal while Bridges chose four-time Defensive Player of the Year Ben Wallace.
Honorable mentions include the likes of Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Shawn Kemp and Hakeem Olajuwon.
The talent level of those players was, indeed, a scary sight.
- Kokoskov on Suns taking Ayton over Doncic: ‘I’m sleeping peacefully’
- Devin Booker’s 44-point outing might cost pro gamer Cloakzy his eyebrow
- Suns lose 20-point lead on road again, battle in tight game for OT win
- Suns’ Monty Williams, Devin Booker react to proposed rule changes
- Suns underwhelm on defense again, allow 128 points to Magic in loss