Suns rookies name ‘scariest’ players to go up against
Imagine how scary it was for NBA players to guard legends like Michael Jordan in the 90s.
Or Steph Curry from beyond 30 feet from the rim.
In honor of Halloween, rookies around the league including Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges named players from the past who would be scariest to play against.
Ayton went with Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal while Bridges chose four-time Defensive Player of the Year Ben Wallace.
Honorable mentions include the likes of Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Shawn Kemp and Hakeem Olajuwon.
The talent level of those players was, indeed, a scary sight.
- Looking ahead to potential moves for Suns: Finalizing PG rotation
- Report: Phoenix Suns sign undrafted free agent Tariq Owens
- New Suns PF Frank Kaminsky details his free agency process
- Looking ahead to potential moves for Suns: Extending PF Dario Saric
- Frank Kaminsky, Phoenix Suns officially agree to deal