Suns rookies name ‘scariest’ players to go up against
Imagine how scary it was for NBA players to guard legends like Michael Jordan in the 90s.
Or Steph Curry from beyond 30 feet from the rim.
In honor of Halloween, rookies around the league including Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges named players from the past who would be scariest to play against.
Ayton went with Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal while Bridges chose four-time Defensive Player of the Year Ben Wallace.
Honorable mentions include the likes of Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Shawn Kemp and Hakeem Olajuwon.
The talent level of those players was, indeed, a scary sight.
- Suns’ balancing act on offense continues in preseason finale loss
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s Valley Boyz pop-up shop to take place Saturday in Phoenix
- Suns back home for preseason finale after mixed results on road
- The 5: Burning questions for Phoenix Suns’ rotation ahead of season
- Suns reportedly pick up options on Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges