J.R. Smith stars in hilarious Foot Locker ad campaign
Cleveland fans can laugh to keep from crying about their 1-10 Cavaliers team.
Guard J.R. Smith channeled his inner salesman in a Foot Locker ad for its annual “Week of Greatness” campaign which provides the latest and hottest sneaker releases and gear for a full week from Foot Locker’s top brands.
“Week of Greatness” is set to start on Nov. 17.
The ad features “33-years-young” Smith in an audition and being interviewed about the campaign.
Smith is willing to do anything to be on the Foot Locker team, including shaving his beard, dying the hair on his head and even adding a Foot Locker tattoo on his knee cap.
Maybe a laugh is what the Cavs need to play better.
- Suns lose NBA Draft Lottery tiebreaker vs. Cavaliers, could fall to 7th
- Kevin Love pays tribute to Channing Frye with throwback Arizona jersey
- Former Suns Chriss, Knight reportedly traded together, again
- NBA unveils ‘Earned Edition’ uniforms for 16 playoff teams
- Steve Nash wonders how NBA’s bench-leaving rule will be viewed this time