Josh Rosen sports a LAFD shirt to support fire victims in California
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen wore an LAFD shirt during warm-ups against the Los Angeles Chargers, raising awareness for fire victims that have been ravaged by fires in California.
Rosen played his college football at UCLA and high school football at St. John Bosco High School near the destructive Woolsey Fire, which burned nearly 100,000 acres of land in Los Angeles and Ventura counties.
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) November 25, 2018
The shirt worn by Rosen had a text message number for donations to the Red Cross and a web address to support the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Dolphins QB Josh Rosen benched, and people are starting to feel for him
- ASU football moves up 2 spots in AP poll as Arizona nears ranking
- Mountain Ridge 3-sport star finds time for children with disabilities
- Sandra Day O’Connor basketball player uses faith to fight disease, help others
- Josh Rosen debuts for Miami Dolphins in lopsided loss to Ravens