Matt Barkley laughs off being mistaken for Carson Palmer
USC quarterbacks are all the same, apparently.
A fan wished former Trojan and Arizona Cardinals signal-caller Carson Palmer a happy birthday on social media, tweeting a photo of the fan’s daughter with Palmer.
The thing is, that wasn’t Palmer in the photo.
The fan mistook the 39-year-old for 28-year-old Matt Barkley, whose birthday is actually Sept. 8.
Barkley had a little fun with it:
To be fair, both Palmer and Barkley have a lot in common. Both played for USC, and in the NFL for the Cardinals and Bengals.
And both have that beard.
The fan has since corrected himself with the real Carson Palmer.
- Report: Giants wanted Eli Manning to practice like he’s Kyler Murray
- Cardinals-Giants injury report Week 7: Johnson, Kirk still limited
- First off the board: QBs Kyler Murray and Daniel Jones impress with less
- Tale of the tape: Patrick Peterson returns to Cardinals bearing notes
- Saquon Barkley feels comfortable to play full game against Cardinals