Chicago Bears unveil slick new classic jersey for upcoming season
It’s still a couple of months until the start of the NFL season, but the Chicago Bears are already turning heads because of a recent jersey unveiling.
The Bears premiered their classic jersey for the upcoming season on Friday and it’s mostly getting positive reviews.
The uniform is a recreation of the one the team wore for one season in 1936, according to the Bears.
It features an orange and blue striped theme throughout, from the helmet to the jersey to the socks.
You guys ready for these??
— Chicago Bears (@ChicagoBears) June 8, 2019
The Bears will wear the jersey twice this season — at home against the Minnesota Vikings on Sept. 29 and the Dallas Cowboys on Dec. 5.
Fans are looking forward to seeing the jersey:
I like the helmet.
— DABURQUEBEAR💬 (@DABURQUEBEAR) June 8, 2019
Those are 🔥🔥🔥🐻⬇️
— DIME (@DIMEx619) June 8, 2019
- Packers and Bears will open NFL’s 100th season
- Bears fan throws Cody Parkey under bus on Akiem Hicks’ Instagram Live
- Doug & Wolf Week 15 NFL power poll: Bears claw into the rankings
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 15: Chiefs rise; Cards plummet
- Chicago Bears’ defense celebrates interception with impressive dance