Trivia Tuesday: Best NBA 2nd-round steals since 1980
The NBA Draft takes place Thursday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Everybody pays attention to the players that are drafted in the first round, but those picks only represent half of the players who will be drafted this year.
There are plenty of examples of players who were picked in the second round of the NBA Draft that have carved out nice careers for themselves. You get where this is going, right?
Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name the 25 best second-round picks since 1980.
We’ve given you the year each player was drafted, their school, the team that picked them and their total number of Win Shares (WS) during their career. All you’ve got to do is name the player. Easy, right? (Actually, we admit…this one is pretty hard.)
There are eight minutes on the clock…good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Can you match the quote to the right baseball movie?
- Trivia Tuesday: How well do you know the WNBA?
- Experts bash the Phoenix Suns’ 2019 NBA Draft haul
- Jones’ worrisome 2019 NBA Draft shows his Suns roster reset has begun
- Suns done with potential in NBA Draft, reach on Johnson, acquire Jerome