Trivia Tuesday: How well do you know the WNBA?
The WNBA season is in full swing!
Did you know it’s the 23rd year for the premier women’s basketball league in the world. The league started in 1997 with eight teams and membership reached a league-high 16 franchises between 2000 and 2002. Currently, 12 teams compete in the WNBA.
Guess what? That’s the subject of this week’s Trivia Tuesday quiz. Below, we’ll display one of the 22 cities (one at a time) that have been home to a WNBA team — all you have to do is click the right team name.
Beware, there are five team names that are decoys. We’re feeling generous this week, so you’ve got seven minutes to complete the challenge.
- Phoenix Mercury come up short in Taurasi season debut
- Mercury’s Brittney Griner named WNBA All-Star starter
- Trivia Tuesday: Can you match the quote to the right baseball movie?
- Mercury hit 10 3-pointers in victory over Indiana Fever
- Griner moves into third in league history for blocks in Mercury win