Trivia Tuesday: How well do you know the WNBA?
The WNBA season is in full swing!
Did you know it’s the 23rd year for the premier women’s basketball league in the world. The league started in 1997 with eight teams and membership reached a league-high 16 franchises between 2000 and 2002. Currently, 12 teams compete in the WNBA.
Guess what? That’s the subject of this week’s Trivia Tuesday quiz. Below, we’ll display one of the 22 cities (one at a time) that have been home to a WNBA team — all you have to do is click the right team name.
Beware, there are five team names that are decoys. We’re feeling generous this week, so you’ve got seven minutes to complete the challenge.
- Mercury guard Leilani Mitchell named WNBA Most Improved Player
- Trivia Tuesday: Leading Sun Devil rushers since 2010
- Trivia Tuesday: The first TD of every Cardinals season
- Griner, Mitchell combine for 58 points in win over New York Liberty
- Trivia Tuesday: Highest-scoring Fantasy Football players since 2000