Trivia Tuesday: Best single-season batting averages in D-backs’ history
The Arizona Diamondbacks have only been around for 22 years, but they’ve had plenty of good hitters in their brief team history.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name the players responsible for the best single-season batting averages for the D-backs since their inception in 1998.
Just know, these stats consider only players who had 502 or more plate appearances per season, which is the cut-off to make a hitter eligible for the batting title.
We’ve given you the batting average and the season, you just have to name the player.
- Report: Diamondbacks check in on reliever Craig Stammen
- D-backs set to play first-ever regular-season MLB games in Mexico
- D-backs have shown interest in Japanese outfielder Shogo Akiyama
- D-backs reportedly checked in on Madison Bumgarner, offer seen as light
- Trivia Tuesday: Players with the most rushing TDs in last five years