Trivia Tuesday: Best single-season batting averages in D-backs’ history
The Arizona Diamondbacks have only been around for 22 years, but they’ve had plenty of good hitters in their brief team history.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name the players responsible for the best single-season batting averages for the D-backs since their inception in 1998.
Just know, these stats consider only players who had 502 or more plate appearances per season, which is the cut-off to make a hitter eligible for the batting title.
We’ve given you the batting average and the season, you just have to name the player.
- D-backs prospect Daulton Varsho selected for USA Baseball tournament
- Report: D-backs’ Mike Bell to interview for Mets manager job
- Former Diamondbacks in the 2019 playoffs: Yes, it’s a significant number
- Trivia Tuesday: NFL yards from scrimmage leaders since 2015
- Diamondbacks’ Ketel Marte nominated for Hank Aaron Award