Trivia Tuesday: Players with three-homer games in last two years
Home runs are flying over fences around Major League Baseball at an alarming rate.
If you consume baseball in even the most casual fashion, you’ve certainly heard or read about inflated home run rates, juiced ball theories and tape-measure shots all over the sport.
Since opening day of 2018, there have been 29 different three-home run games by players around baseball. Your task this week is to name the players who have turned the feat.
We’ve given you the team each did it for and the date, all you have to do is name the player. Here’s another hint — one player on this list has done it three times over the last two seasons.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock — good luck!
- Home runs abound, but D-backs lose extra-inning slugfest
- Trivia Tuesday: Leading postseason HR hitters for each franchise
- Trivia Tuesday: Leading HR hitters for each letter of the alphabet
- Trivia Tuesday: Best single-season batting averages in D-backs’ history
- Manfred: Baseballs not juiced, but decreased drag puzzling