Cardinals DE Darius Philon arrested for aggravated assault
PHOENIX — Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darius Philon was arrested Friday, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office website.
Philon was booked for one count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The details of the arrest were unknown as of Saturday morning.
Philon had one combined tackle for the Cardinals in their first preseason game Thursday. The team is scheduled to practice Saturday afternoon.
He previously signed a two-year deal worth $10 million with the Arizona Cardinals.
- Baker, Kyler, Kliff, Freddie, Steve: The Cards-Browns complex relationships
- Browns-Cardinals injury report, Week 15: Budda Baker, OLs DNP
- Darnell Dockett was on the run from the cops 2 days before NFC title game
- Frank Caliendo, John Holmberg do their best Ron Wolfley impressions
- Arizona Cardinals sign DL Javier Edwards to practice squad