Cardinals DE Darius Philon arrested for aggravated assault
PHOENIX — Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darius Philon was arrested Friday, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office website.
Philon was booked for one count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The details of the arrest were unknown as of Saturday morning.
Philon had one combined tackle for the Cardinals in their first preseason game Thursday. The team is scheduled to practice Saturday afternoon.
He previously signed a two-year deal worth $10 million with the Arizona Cardinals.
- Crabtree creates WR squeeze, Fitz says he feels it and Hump is a pretty-boy
- Cardinals trade S Rudy Ford for Eagles DT Bruce Hector
- Things to know about new Cardinals receiver Michael Crabtree
- Guard Justin Pugh healthy, optimistic about Cardinals offense
- WR Michael Crabtree signs 1-year deal with Cardinals