Trivia Tuesday: Highest-finishing non-QBs in Heisman voting
Once upon a time, the Heisman Trophy was awarded to college football’s best player, regardless of position.
That’s changed in the last 20 years. Only four times in the last 20 seasons has a non-QB won the award — and they’ve all been running backs.
So we got to thinking, how well can you remember the highest-finishing non-quarterbacks in the race for college football’s most prestigious individual award?
That’s this week’s Trivia Tuesday challenge. We’ve given you the year, the player’s finish, his school and position — all you have to do is provide the name (last names only are cool).
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock…good luck!
* – The winner, a RB, had to forfeit his Heisman Trophy win as part NCAA sanctions
- Trivia Tuesday: Match the MLB slugger to the last team he homered for
- Trivia Tuesday: 50-point NBA Playoff scorers since 1976
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA statistical leaders from 2010-2020
- Trivia Tuesday: MLB team leaders for the decade 2010-2019
- Trivia Tuesday: Can you name the Chicago Bulls during their title years?