Suns’ bench waves goodbye to Patrick Beverley after he fouls out
Booker fouls out Pat Bev and the Suns’ bench waves goodbye. pic.twitter.com/i4wyTK0zUI
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) October 27, 2019
Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley was packing it up early on Saturday.
With 6:01 left to play in the fourth quarter against the Phoenix Suns, Devin Booker drew a foul on Beverley which sent him out of the game.
The Suns’ bench started waving goodbye to Beverley as he made his way off the floor.
Beverley ended the game with 11 points and 7 rebounds before exiting. Booker finished the night with 30 points, 6 rebounds and 8 assists.
Meanwhile on Twitter, fans were all about the farewell party.
On top of it all, the Suns handed the Clippers their first loss of the season with a 130-122 win.
- The 5: Big questions for Deandre Ayton’s return from suspension
- Suns stabilize, get much-needed decisive win against Timberwolves
- Suns unable to sustain first quarter momentum in loss to Rockets
- Kokoskov on Suns taking Ayton over Doncic: ‘I’m sleeping peacefully’
- Devin Booker’s 44-point outing might cost pro gamer Cloakzy his eyebrow