Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most passing yards vs. Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals give up a lot of passing yardage.
Six quarterbacks have thrown for more than 350 yards against the Cardinals this season. That had happened only 29 times in the Cardinals’ first 31 seasons in the Valley.
And yes, that’s the basis of this week’s Trivia Tuesday — name the quarterbacks with the most passing yardage in a single game against the Cardinals.
We’ve given you the year the game happened, the yardage total and the team each QB did it for; all you have to do is name the passer.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Cardinals reportedly add former TE Jim Dray to Kliff Kingsbury’s staff
- Next for the Cardinals?: Arizona Sports 2020 NFL Mock Draft Tracker
- NFL.com’s Jeremiah: Cardinals use No. 8 pick on OL Tristan Wirfs
- Arizona Cardinals roster reset: Roles and depth to fill after 2019
- Trivia Tuesday: Every NFL player with a 100-yard game this season