Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most passing yards vs. Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals give up a lot of passing yardage.
Six quarterbacks have thrown for more than 350 yards against the Cardinals this season. That had happened only 29 times in the Cardinals’ first 31 seasons in the Valley.
And yes, that’s the basis of this week’s Trivia Tuesday — name the quarterbacks with the most passing yardage in a single game against the Cardinals.
We’ve given you the year the game happened, the yardage total and the team each QB did it for; all you have to do is name the passer.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Michael Bidwill released from hospital after testing positive for coronavirus
- NFL poll ranks Cardinals’ DeAndre Hopkins 3rd-best wide receiver
- PFF lays out best and worst cases for Arizona Cardinals in 2020
- Arizona Cardinals owner Michael Bidwill hospitalized with coronavirus
- Zeirlein: Cardinals’ Simmons has LB competition in DROY chase